Skip to main content

This site works best in IE9 and up and in other modern web browsers

Breaking: Pentagon Announces Deadly Warning To Americans In THIS AREA…

us military turkey

The State Department and Pentagon have issued a chilling warning for the family members of the American military on active duty and families of diplomats. They are asked to leave South Turkey immediately!

This is horrible news:

The United States will withdraw virtually all family members of U.S. troops and diplomats from its installations in Turkey, U.S. officials said Tuesday, citing security concerns as the campaign against the Islamic State continues.

The military decision was announced on the blog for U.S. European Command, which also instituted travel restrictions in Brussels last week after a terrorist attack killed 38 people, including three suicide bombers. At least four Americans were killed and about a dozen more were wounded, including an Air Force officer who was stationed in Europe and members of his family.

“The decision to move our families and civilians was made in consultation with the Government of Turkey, our State Department, and our Secretary of Defense,” Air Force Gen. Philip M. Breedlove, the commander of European Command, said in a statement. “We understand this is disruptive to our military families, but we must keep them safe and ensure the combat effectiveness of our forces to support our strong Ally Turkey in the fight against terrorism.”

The ongoing battles with the Islamic State (ISIS) have shown that Islamic terrorists have become stronger, and not much has been done about it. This is why we need a real leader in the White House to find the terrorists and kill them where they are.

Let us pray for military families as they get out of Turkey as quickly as possible. They are suffering due to President Obama’s inaction.

This is a breaking news story. We will post more details when they become available.