Milwaukee County sheriff David Clarke, outspoken critic of President Obama and the “Black Lives Matter” movement and outstanding supporter of law enforcement throughout the country, just earned a major honor from his peers!
Clarke earned the Law Enforcement Leader of the Year Award from the Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association Foundation (FLEOA).
Via TMJ 4:
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke has been honored by the Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association (FLEOA) as this year’s Law Enforcement Leader of the Year award winner.
“I am both humbled and honored to receive this award and designation from the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association,” Sheriff Clarke said in a statement. “I have been on a mission to defend American law enforcement officers nationwide against the slander and unfair maligning of their character, integrity, service and sacrifice.”
The sheriff will be in New York City Tuesday evening to accept the award.
Clarke issued a statement which read in part, “Attacks from cop-hating and anti-police groups have done great damage to this proud profession” and are negatively effecting “minority communities who depend on police the most.”
In honor of Sheriff Clarke’s achievement as Law Enforcement Leader of the Year, we’d like to take a look back at some of his greatest moments in putting race-baiters in their place.
- Clarke slammed President Obama for offering little more than a “shoulder shrug” to the victims of the Chattanooga terrorist attack, mainly because none of them “looked like Trayvon Martin.”
- Clarke blasted Beyonce for her Super Bowl halftime Black Panther party, asking, “what if a white band came out in hoods and white sheets in the same sort of fashion?”
- The sheriff cheered news of Eric Holder’s impending retirement saying “we can’t get this guy out the door soon enough.”
- He blasted a liberal myth that police kill more black males than any other race in testimony at a House Judiciary Committee’s hearing titled, “Policing Strategies for the 21st Century.” He testified that it was a “false narrative propagated by cop haters and the liberal mainstream media.”
- More recently, Clarke hammered left-wing
protestersrioters for trying to create a world where “cops are the bad guys” and “crooks are the victims.”
Here’s bonus footage of Sheriff Clarke calling President Obama a cop-hater …
Congratulations to Sheriff Clarke for his defense of police officers and willingness to point out racist, anti-cop movements like Black Lives Matter. Thank you sir!